Thursday, March 11, 2010
My Weight
I've started back at the gym about 2 weeks ago, my starting weight was 196lbs... ugghh that's gross, i'm a size 16. I would love to blame my weight on my daughter but I can't, 6wks after she was born I was back to pre-baby weight. I thought everything would fall into place and I would have this new baby, I would be so happy, and I would get moving and drop the pounds. I didn't, truth is being a mom and a wife is hard work and I have never made time for myself... until now!! So today I stood on the scale and i'm 189lbs. I have a long way to go but for some reason this time I can feel it, its going to happen, So with the support of my great friend / gym partner Anne and the help of my former trainer Steve I venture forward.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so proud of you! You are such a great mom and wonderful wife to Luke. And did I mention an AMAZING friend. You will do it...you have done it before!! I am still working on 10 pounds that I would like to get rid of and I certainly can not blame it on Julia (she will be 2 next month)! With the support of your friends and family you will do it. Putting your weight out here for everyone to see is the first step to acknowledging that you need to, yes I said need to, get back to that awesome and healthy body you had when you met Luke. You will feel so much better when you feel healthy and get back to taking time for yourself:)
ReplyDelete